Talk

Advanced search

Jeans for pear shape - suggestions please!

(6 Posts)
FierceShushing Sun 02-Oct-16 00:26:22

Drastically pear shaped and thundrous of thigh with a pot belly to boot - I struggle to find jeans that look nice. I can get them on, but they look awful! Anyone similarly shaped have any hot tips for what jeans look good on you? I think I need a high waist to avoid the dreaded muffin top but skinnies look awful on me... Any suggestions most gratefully received.

Cakescakescakes Sun 02-Oct-16 09:10:47

I'm an size 12 pear with a mum tum and these jeans are the best ever fit. They don't gape at the waist and have a good high waist. Really stretchy although they are skinny... But give them a go. I wear with looser or longer tops and flats or trainers. They're a lovely dark indigo too.

www.marksandspencer.com/super-stretch-skinny-leg-denim-jeans/p/p60083586?image=SD_01_T57_4304L_XU_X_EC_90&color=INDIGOMIX&prevPage=plp

HermioneWeasley Sun 02-Oct-16 09:48:46

Peacocks £14 range

NotAMammy Sun 02-Oct-16 13:36:50

M&S Jeggings that are actually high waisted jeans. Amazing. I did have a brief love affair with Levi bold cut jeans but almost as soon as I found them and bought a pair they discontinued that range.

FierceShushing Sun 02-Oct-16 16:48:07

Thank you all. I will check those out!

Cakescakescakes Sun 02-Oct-16 17:51:15

Oh yes I love the jeggings too! The ones that are about £19.50 and come in loads of colours? I find the different colours fit differently as must be made in different factories or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now