Talk

Advanced search

Perhaps by stylish but...is there an adult version of this coat?!

(16 Posts)
twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 01-Oct-16 18:48:47

I saw the cutest emerald green duffle coat in next for little girls with a navy and multicoloured lining with a pencil print. I really really want it! Or very similar. I've googled and not getting much. Any ideas?!

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 01-Oct-16 18:49:28

By = not in my title! I recognise the modelling your preferences on chns clothes isn't stylish smile

whitesklyer Sat 01-Oct-16 18:55:13

Saw a moleskin duffle coat on Boden earlier, There was definitely green colour and possibly a pale pink as well. £120 . Sorry can't do links

cheeseandmarmite15 Sat 01-Oct-16 18:56:11

My daughter and I often have this dilemma!

We often see children's clothes that we love.

Sometimes if the are made for older children not teens we can get some to fit, especially my daughter.

You could look for fabric and make yourself a coat or get a dressmaker to make you one.

Look on Etsy for quirky clothing too.

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 01-Oct-16 18:56:36

Yeah I saw that when i searched. It's ok but has a dull lining. Also not too duffle coat like despite being called a duffle coat. Thanks tho

NantucketNightbird Sat 01-Oct-16 19:06:29

I'm wanting the same! I want it fitted rather than straight down, my daughter had a lovely purple boden duffle a few years back I was very jealous blush

NantucketNightbird Sat 01-Oct-16 19:08:06

I'm not keen on the length of this but I'm 5ft 2

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 01-Oct-16 19:20:55

Glad it's not just me! I'm a short one too so can't do a full length duffle. Will have a search on etsy. I'm the most unskilled person ever, no chance of me making a coat!

NantucketNightbird Sat 01-Oct-16 19:36:50

Nor me, I cry when I'm having to sew on Cubs badges grin

botemp Sat 01-Oct-16 19:44:23

If you can afford it the Gloverall coats are brilliant imho, I'm still bereft that my father accidentally burned mine (it was a nice heavy cream one sad) by accidentally dropping it behind the dryer years ago.

There's this raincoat version on asos in a bright green and whilst not green there are a few nice bright short and fitted discounted ones in the Gloverall outlet, do note their sizing is quite unique. They also do the classic duffle for kids in a myriad of colours.

bummyknocker Sat 01-Oct-16 19:53:50

A dry cleaner could change the lining, if it an important part of the look for you.

BikeRunSki Sat 01-Oct-16 19:54:50

more of a raincoat really, but duffle styling and adult sized

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 01-Oct-16 20:44:48

Ooh bikerunski that's getting very close...

BikeRunSki Sat 01-Oct-16 21:44:52

I don't suppose you're plus sized are you?

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sun 02-Oct-16 13:05:11

No I'm a 12

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sun 02-Oct-16 13:05:46

The colour of that is perfect tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now