Plain, loose maxi dress

(11 Posts)
girlwithamoonandstaronherhead Sat 01-Oct-16 17:02:03

Does anyone know where I can get something like this? I was hoping uniqlo or somewhere like that, they have the right kind of thing but not full length. Oh and not jersey, it needs to be quite smart so linen, cotton or something would be good.

Diamonddealeroncemore Sat 01-Oct-16 17:55:36

There is an 'almost maxi length' loose dress at Poetry. Rather pricey though. Sorry can't link as I'm on my phone but it's a bit empire line in style with 3/4 length sleeves. I want one so I can channel my inner Elizabeth Bennet.

girlwithamoonandstaronherhead Sat 01-Oct-16 18:11:51

Thanks diamond I'll have a look

girlwithamoonandstaronherhead Sat 01-Oct-16 18:15:44

This one
Very nice, not quite long enough though!

Diamonddealeroncemore Sat 01-Oct-16 19:21:07

The one I was thinking of is the viscose and wool one but like the one you linked to it's really only 3/4 length sadly.

girlwithamoonandstaronherhead Sat 01-Oct-16 19:24:51

There's a lot of lovely linen 3/4 lentgth on both etsy and ebay, if you wanted to find a cheaper version.

MontyPythonsFlyingFuck Sun 02-Oct-16 01:28:23

Try these chaps: www.buykud.com/

Loads of long loose clothes.

girlwithamoonandstaronherhead Sun 02-Oct-16 07:48:20

I love the styles monty but wanted full length - I'm quite short and find full length more flattering. They have similar styles on Etsy but handmade, so I suppose I could ask them to make them longer.

tethersend Sun 02-Oct-16 22:56:41

Any good?

Pantsalive Mon 03-Oct-16 12:24:27

Hampstead Bazaar? The website isn't great. I know there used to be shops but I'm not sure if there still are.

Gudrun Sjoden sometimes has maxi dresses.

Pantsalive Mon 03-Oct-16 12:30:54

Also, if you search for Lagenlook on ebay you find loads of this sort of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now