Make up for very sensitive eyes.

(8 Posts)
reddotmum Sat 01-Oct-16 13:50:53

I'm in my 40's and starting to "make up" however my eyes are ridiculously sensitive. Have only used kiko eyeliner today and I look like I have been crying for a week.

Which brands are best for sensitive eyes please.

Indecisivejo Sat 01-Oct-16 16:33:12

Watching with interest as I have the same problem and have tried soooo many things! They all make my eyes sore, red, and watery sad

insuranceidiot Sat 01-Oct-16 16:47:36

I found butterfly cosmetics online when I searched for sensitive eye make up.......wonder have any mumsnetters tried them?

Pinickins Sat 01-Oct-16 20:20:16

I have super sensitive eyes and the only mascara and eyeliner I can wear is by Clinique. The counter I went to said that I could try them out and if they didn't work out for me I could bring them back for a refund which I thought was pretty good because I have spent a fortune on trying different brands to find one that didn't make my eyes stream!! The ones I use are the Quickliner and LashPower.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 01-Oct-16 20:41:28

The only remover I can now use is Avene. It's a gel which I don't like but everything else gives me sore eyes.

TeaPleaseLouise Sat 01-Oct-16 20:52:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bunnybleu Sat 01-Oct-16 21:21:38

I love Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara, it doesn't irritate and stays put all day.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 01-Oct-16 22:25:06

Body Shop camomile irritated my eyes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now