We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tattoo ideas

(6 Posts)
Longleggedlovely Sat 01-Oct-16 09:47:33

I'm keen on having a small tattoo somewhere discrete. Any ideas for design or location?

Background info - I've gone/going through a really tough time of fertility treatment, generally feeling rubbish but trying to remain positive so I thought something uplifting and positive but discrete enough that it only has meaning for me would be nice. My husband hates tattoos but I do so much for everyone else my mantra is to be nice to myself and (on occasion) be selfish!

DarkLikeVader Sat 01-Oct-16 14:54:06

Hm, it's hard to advise what as only you would know what had good meaning for you, but as for where I'd suggest the inside of your wrist, not immediate visible to most and you can cover up with a bangle or watch if you need to. (For me I'd like a small bird design on my wrist, maybe a magpie.) try looking at Pinterest for inspiration?

Longleggedlovely Sat 01-Oct-16 16:25:32

Thank you, I like the idea of the inside of my wrist, slightly scared of birds tho!

Wolfiefan Sat 01-Oct-16 16:26:51

I am thinking of a foot tattoo. Aren't wrist tattoos more painful? On hip might be easiest to hide?

Indecisivejo Sat 01-Oct-16 16:31:10

Foot defo hurts more than wrist (I have both) how about some nice writing inside wrist saying a positive quote? Can find lots of these quotes on a google search

KanyesVest Sat 01-Oct-16 18:26:02

I'm planning to get three meaningful dates on me. I can't decide if I want really simple numerals on my wrist, eg

or to spell them out in an infinity loop on the inside of my foot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now