Smart t-shirts

(8 Posts)
HowManyMoreTimes Sat 01-Oct-16 09:20:03

I'm trying to find a good quality black t-shirt. So far, it's the shape that seems to be tricky.
I'm looking for a slightly fitted shape, scoop or v neck and slightly longer length. Any ideas?
Thanks smile

BikeRunSki Sat 01-Oct-16 09:23:37

When I asked a similar question a few months ago on here, I was pointed at this top from Nicola Quilter.

HowManyMoreTimes Sat 01-Oct-16 09:39:44

That looks great, but not available in my size, unfortunately. Thanks though!

Mrsmaudwatts Sat 01-Oct-16 11:30:54

www.oasis-stores.com/gb/sale/tops/the-multitasking-t-shirt/057189.html

These are brilliant. I have 2 in every colour. Ignore the poor reviews, mine wash fine. If out of stock try John Lewis. They seem to come in and out of stock...

Mrsmaudwatts Sat 01-Oct-16 11:34:23

Have a look at the other colours to get a better idea of the shape (which is lovely!). The pics of the black one are crap

SpiritedLondon Sat 01-Oct-16 11:49:40

I have a couple of black ones from Autograph that I really like. One slash neck and one scoop neck, both with sleeves down to the elbow. I'm not sure of the cotton content. ( if that's of relevance) but they wash really well. I would say they're smarter than a standard T shirt from Gap or wherever.

teta Sat 01-Oct-16 12:38:38

J Crew vintage cotton scoopneck ones are brilliant.I used the code thankme last week to get 20% off.

wowfudge Sat 01-Oct-16 15:57:59

Gap do a luxe T-shirt in viscose. I've got three in different colours. If you are near one of their outlet shops they are discounted there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now