Advanced search

What are those individual Japanese face cloths called?

(2 Posts)
EstellaHavisham Fri 30-Sep-16 16:27:48

The ones wrapped in pretty paper bands. Like thin flannels?
Washy something? I can't seem to find them anywhere on ebay and I need some.
Please help

botemp Fri 30-Sep-16 17:51:13

Washi! Hot cloths? I think it's a brand name.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now