Talk

Advanced search

Long marriage over.

(7 Posts)
bikerlou Wed 28-Sep-16 20:49:23

My husband has dumped me after we've been together for 21 years and gone off leaving me in ill health with redundancy hanging over my head. I thought our relationship was unbreakable and that we would grow old together. There was no notice of the event, he just went.
I have supported him for years, gone without the things I want, paid off his debts.
How can I ever trust anyone now ever. It's my second divorce. I will never get married again.

bikerlou Wed 28-Sep-16 20:50:34

Thank God I have my amazing grown up daughters or I think I would literally die.

Fuzzypeggy Wed 28-Sep-16 20:55:23

Sorry to hear this. If you ask mumsnet hq to move this to relationships I'm sure you'll get lots of support there x

Pisssssedofff Wed 28-Sep-16 20:58:40

I'm sorry to hear it, but you know I'm the long run it often turns out to be s blessing in disguise.

polyhymnia Wed 28-Sep-16 20:59:31

So very sorry to hear this. Am thinking of you.

Perhaps it would be better to get this moved to Relationships because there are likely to be more people there who could help and who have had similar experiences. AIBU also gets lots of traffic so maybe there.

Yoarchie Wed 28-Sep-16 21:01:03

I'm sorry to hear this OP sad

herecomesthsun Wed 28-Sep-16 21:12:18

flowers hope something very good happens to you soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now