Talk

Advanced search

Best budget matte drying lipgloss?

(10 Posts)
Bijouxxx Wed 28-Sep-16 17:16:35

After seeing the advert for the Maybelline Colourstay matte lipgloss I decided I HAVE to buy myself a matte lipgloss grin. The Maybelline one doesn't have the best reviews though so could anyone recommend me a brilliant lip gloss that dries matte and is under £10 preferably smile.

Losgunna Wed 28-Sep-16 17:56:14

New look. Loads of colours, not too drying, lovely deep pigments, excellent staying power, about a fiver a throw. I've got six so far and had compliments on all of them

Bijouxxx Wed 28-Sep-16 18:03:58

Wow that's great, would never think of New look! I have one really local as well which is a bonus, thanks

burnishedsilver Wed 28-Sep-16 18:26:13

Matte gloss.
An oxymoron brought to us by the good people of Maybelline.

Losgunna Wed 28-Sep-16 19:38:35

I'm guessing op means the Matt drying lipsticks that come in a little tube with a wand like lipgloss. No need to be rude.

cheeseandmarmite15 Wed 28-Sep-16 20:16:38

I love these

m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=%2Fen%2FNYX-Soft-Matte-lip-cream-14g_1770625%2F

cheeseandmarmite15 Wed 28-Sep-16 20:19:09

Lostgunna

Burnishedsilver wasn't being rude!

She commented on what most people would automatically think when you hear a lipGLOSS described as being matte!

thefinestwines Wed 28-Sep-16 20:44:37

Also recommend Nyx matte lip cream - and just about everything Nyx do for that matter blush

burnishedsilver Wed 28-Sep-16 21:01:02

Sorry if I came across as rude. It certainly wasn't intended to be rude. It was more tongue in cheek.

Bijouxxx Wed 28-Sep-16 21:18:25

I didn't read it as rude, I thought the same when I first heard of them but a few brands seem to be selling 'matte' drying glosses/lacquers at the minute. Will look into all the suggestions, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now