Is this a good place to ask about Stationary?

(10 Posts)
KrakenAwakes Wed 28-Sep-16 12:56:52

I hope so!

I am looking for some kind of document wallet or folder which specifically holds very important documents such as Passports, driving license, birth certificates for the family and Wills/copies of deeds etc. I am in the process of a nasty divorce and setting up guardianship for my 2 dc (its complicated) so I want to have my paperwork and filing 100%. And looking pretty at the same time.

Many thanks as always MN

DonkeyOaty Wed 28-Sep-16 13:06:08

something along these lines?

KrakenAwakes Wed 28-Sep-16 13:09:55

Thats a very nice box, I was thinking of something where it has sections for each type of document? I'm sure I've seen something like it before

my fault for being clearer

helloworlditsme Wed 28-Sep-16 13:13:06

This sort of thing?

SpeakNoWords Wed 28-Sep-16 13:14:35

Something like this:

http://busyb.co.uk/store/products/planners-and-organisers/family-document-file.html

coursedarlin Wed 28-Sep-16 13:15:28

I think a personal filing box or an expanding file is what you need. It depends on if you want a rigid metal box or a more flexible file. The personal filing normally has pre-printed sections such as car, bills etc but most expanding files have tabs you can remove and write on (or you might need to treat yourself to a label maker!)

botemp Wed 28-Sep-16 13:20:43

I saw something like this quite recently from Smythson, don't know if that's your budget but is that the kind of thing you mean?

KrakenAwakes Wed 28-Sep-16 15:23:31

hellowworldisitme thats very nice and I may well go with that

speaknowords that is exactly what I was looking for but its small (look at the dimensions)

botemp I think that is a little out of my budget - wow!

coursedarlin I think that will be my best option - off to look at label makers!

ProseccoBitch Wed 28-Sep-16 15:31:31

whispers..... it's stationery, with an 'e' (I found this out after using an 'a' for ages so I hope you don't mind me saying)

I love stationery.

SpeakNoWords Wed 28-Sep-16 18:02:12

Yeah, sorry, you didn't specify a size...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now