Most flattering coat for small people?

(5 Posts)
pinocchiosnose Tue 27-Sep-16 17:07:57

I would love a new winter coat this year. My problem is the length. I'm 5 feet tall and really don't know what the most flattering length of coat would be.

Anyone of a similar height have any advice?

clippityclop Tue 27-Sep-16 17:13:35

It rather depends what sort of coat you need, but I'd have a look at the Uniqlo website. I'm 5' 1" and find their stuff doesn't swamp me at all. I have a lovely green raincoat with a hood and a down jacket. Really want one of their wool coats too but can't justify the cost at the moment. Discount with Quidco too.

MrsMarigold Tue 27-Sep-16 17:23:14

I think a peacoat is a good option, there are usually lots around and I tend to find jigsaw good if you have smallish shoulders.

pinocchiosnose Tue 27-Sep-16 17:23:25

Thanks clippity . It's wool I'm after. I completely forgot about uniqlo , I'll go and have a look.

olderthanyouthink Tue 27-Sep-16 19:41:30

I've got a cashmere blend one for uniqlo from last year, feels nice and it's holding up well. Worth the £100 I think (grumbles about it going on sale -£70 I think- a little while after I bought it)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now