Vintage lovers how do you wear your in the winter?

(4 Posts)
blitzgirl Tue 27-Sep-16 08:56:24

Looking through my wardrobe yesterday and realised that many of my vintage dresses look great in the summer with bare legs and pumps but wondering how I could use them in the colder months? Do any of you wear vintage all year round and if so do you wear thick tights or stick to 'nude' ones? Also what shoes do you wear? It would be a shame to have them sat there for months without being used!

Laska5772 Tue 27-Sep-16 11:56:06

Hi.. I am thinking opaques and Kurt Geiger Limbo Loafers I have ordered them in blue and black to try out.. (I love the silver though!) .. What do you think? (may be more steampunk style, but i think it will work..)

KG have 20% off at the moment (ends tonight) KGGIFT

FriedPisces Tue 27-Sep-16 12:29:06

Hi,

I always wear black opaques with all of my vintage (style) dresses and for the school run I wear flats and Mary Jane style heels for work. I will be wearing boots for the school run when the weather turns cold enough but I have a long coat so it doesn't look as mismatched with the dresses!

blitzgirl Tue 27-Sep-16 13:56:28

I love those shoes!!

I'm with you both on opaque tights, just need to try all my shoes out I think. Had a look in sainsburys earlier and they have some gorgeous coloured tights, so I think I'll shop around and see what I can get.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now