Talk

Advanced search

When is the next Cos sale?

(16 Posts)
Justputyourshoesonnow Mon 26-Sep-16 16:19:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ImYourWomanJonSnow Mon 26-Sep-16 16:21:21

I'm hoping soon. Last year they definitely had 30% for Black Friday in November but here's hoping there'll be one before

botemp Mon 26-Sep-16 16:50:51

Full disclosure the last time I bet on this I was wrong by a few weeks. They usually have a mid season sale for a couple of weeks and considering the crazy amount of summer-like things I saw in their new collection I'd say it's soon but more likely late October or November. I did get a code for menswear the other day, don't know why they're the only ones who ever get a discount envy. H&M (their parent company) usually start a few days ahead of them so they're usually a good indicator of when exactly.

SpiritedLondon Mon 26-Sep-16 17:50:49

It doesn't seem that long since the last one but I did think their collection was looking quite summery. I noticed a dress today online that I pinned weeks ago. Since I'm shopping for stuff this Thursday I will hazard a guess the sale will start Friday which is what happened to me last time hmm

wheatchief Mon 26-Sep-16 19:28:43

Pistachiois50pmore Mon 26-Sep-16 19:33:04

Checked back through my emails because I'm on their mailing list and last couple of years they have had a mid-season sale in early-mid October so here's hoping they will again!

Justputyourshoesonnow Mon 26-Sep-16 22:41:05

Dulcimena Tue 27-Sep-16 08:52:15

Great timing, OP! Just got an email to say it's started online, instore tomorrow.

Justputyourshoesonnow Tue 27-Sep-16 09:36:12

ImYourWomanJonSnow Tue 27-Sep-16 10:54:32

Sale starts today for subscribers, tomorrow online and in shops. Mostly summer stuff, i was tempted by a dress or two but they were still £50ish and I need jumpers now and warm trousers so saving my pennies. Let us know if you find anything, i am nosey

wheatchief Tue 27-Sep-16 13:27:45

Freshlysqueezed Tue 27-Sep-16 14:36:34

I have just ordered loads. It is not all summer stuff and there are some good reductions!

SpiritedLondon Tue 27-Sep-16 19:10:38

So I just saw my sale alert email and rushed over here to tell you but you already know. I think I might just wait til my shopping trip Thursday and check out Regent street.... I find the delivery so slow. ( I can also hit up Stories too. I wonder if they'll be having a sale too? hmm

SpiritedLondon Tue 27-Sep-16 19:29:09

Emoji fail! 🤔 This one!

SilverHawk Fri 30-Sep-16 21:13:14

No complaints about the delivery here! Ordered on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday, with one hour delivery slot notification.
I ordered www.cosstores.com/ie/Women/Sale/Dresses_Skirts/Dress_with_pleated_sides/7060348-42212485.1#c-24481 I knew i'd like the dress as I had my eye on it before the sale.
The one thing that I didn't notice was the unfinished hem.

SilverHawk Fri 30-Sep-16 21:17:42

The model must be about 7 foot tall! The dress falls above her knees but the 116cm measurement is correct for the dress. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now