Talk to me about cosmetic procedures you have had done that you are happy with. Botox to full facelift.

(3 Posts)
GreyMare Mon 26-Sep-16 14:43:36

I have had a very hard 12 months. I have lost a lot of weight through stress and I'm looking haggard.

I have always been mistaken for younger until now but even my friends tell me that I have aged 10 years in the past year sad

I'm 44 and I have been looking at everything from tear trough fillers to thread face lifts.

So have you had anything done that worked for you? How much difference did it make? How long does it last and is it good value for money?

I don't want to look 20 again btw. I would be happy to look my age and a little healthier.
There are lots of warning stories on the net so thought it would be nice to hear some positive ones.

Ooogetyooo Mon 26-Sep-16 17:30:23

Botox around eyes , I am 46 and thought I was starting to look tired and angry even when I wasn't! I have had it twice this year with each session about 4 and half months apart. I am due to get more now as I can see it is slightly starting to wear off. For me it is worth it as it just freshened my face up and with makeup on top it looks even better. Why not try it ?

chiquita1 Mon 26-Sep-16 19:19:12

I had an upper blepharoplasty after the first year of hell 5 and a half years ago. My eyelids had become droopy after crying continuously for months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now