We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What do people think of No7 make up?

(35 Posts)
Tinks15 Sun 25-Sep-16 10:08:41

Just that really...

Tralala33 Sun 25-Sep-16 10:18:28

The foundation matching service is good. I'm on my second bottle of foundation now and am very happy with it although the bottle didn't seem to last as long as other brands I've used in the past (but is cheaper).

Sirzy Sun 25-Sep-16 10:19:23

I like it. The foundation is the only one I use.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sun 25-Sep-16 10:19:40

It gives me sore eyes.

Smidge001 Sun 25-Sep-16 10:20:58

I really like it.

YoullNeverWeeAlone Sun 25-Sep-16 10:21:20

Like foundation and lipstick. Blusher is too much for me, eyeshadow I find doesn't stay on brilliantly and lacks depth of colour. Have a lovely mascara from them and a nice bronzer.

Think for price it is pretty good, especially if you buy when one if the many 3 for 2 offers on.

I like the foundation, lipsticks (although the colour range is poor) and nail varnish. Hate the mascara and don't like the eyeshadows, blushers etc. The eyeliners are okay but seem to need sharpening an awful lot, so don't last very long.

Only buy it when there's an offer.

Petal02 Sun 25-Sep-16 10:25:51

I really like the superlight foundation, the compact foundation and the BB cream.

schbittery Sun 25-Sep-16 10:28:55

I like the light foundation, lip shimmers and mascara. i dont know what theyve done to the eyeliner pencils but theyre terrible now so i get those elsewhere. wsit until tgeres an offer.

burnishedsilver Sun 25-Sep-16 12:41:53

Foundation is good. The long lasting lipsticks are very good.

Kennington Sun 25-Sep-16 13:36:14

No7 gold tube mascara is great for me as it doesn't shift and looks natural.
Stay perfect eyeliners are great too.

ZaraW Sun 25-Sep-16 13:57:09

I find it pretty average ok for the price but not brilliant much prefer M&S Autograph products.

Itsautumn Sun 25-Sep-16 14:10:55

Foundation is good and the matching service worked well for me. I like the cream highlighting stick and liquid eyeshadows. Lipsticks are average and I would not re-purchase.

Blue2014 Sun 25-Sep-16 14:12:22

I want to love it but I was colour matched 3 times to 3 different colours all of which were wrong. I wouldn't stray from EL double wear now

Aoibhe Sun 25-Sep-16 14:16:04

I have a huge eyeshadow palette and it's rubbish. It's like dust and just doesn't last at all.

Tinks15 Sun 25-Sep-16 14:17:03

Thanks all - considering giving their foundation a try, may even try the lippy's now too.

MyNameWasAlreadyTaken Sun 25-Sep-16 14:24:32

I love it. Lasts my 13 hour shifts without flaking or sliding off shock

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 25-Sep-16 16:27:00

I like the foundation but had to buy the very expensive primer for it to look right. Colour is the best I've ever found though.

I've been using their mascara for years and years.

JamieLannistersFuckButler Sun 25-Sep-16 17:05:00

Hypoallergenic so one of the brands I'll try before a perfumed brand.

I love the Intelligent colour foundation, light and colour-adaptive so always matches.

CointreauVersial Sun 25-Sep-16 17:07:39

Foundation, lipstick and nail varnish all good.

LockedOutOfMN Sun 25-Sep-16 17:09:31

BB cream is great, as is the concealer (their version of Touche Éclat - it's a black "pen" with gold writing) and the blusher. I like the mascara and lipstick too, but use those less often and have less experience of other brands.

MrsMillions Sun 25-Sep-16 17:12:11

I like it. Foundation and tube mascara as mentioned, also the gel look nail varnish which in particular manages to stay on my toenails for ages even after a few days in socks. Love the 3 for 2 which means you can get something you want as a free gift rather than whatever random stuff the expensive brands decide to put in their free gift sets. Not tried the eye shadows for a while but I am finding some of the creamy shadow pencils good for quick application.

Freezingwinter Sun 25-Sep-16 17:15:22

Their instant radiance foundation is very good. Two layers makes me feel flawless! Nail varnishes and lipsticks good, their eyemakeup makes my eyes itch!

MsFortunaMajor Sun 25-Sep-16 18:03:04

There was a thread about a week ago discussing No7 foundation, it was highly rated by the people commenting. I've been trying out testers of a few of their foundations, and I will definitely be purchasing the Beautifully Matte foundation. The coverage is brilliant for me.

This isn't relevant to the thread, but the no7 assistant who colour matched my skin to a foundation shade, etc, treated me so well and spent quite some time talking about each type of foundation and how best to apply them. I'm a wheelchair user. She really put me at ease and made me feel special. Sorry to gush, it just made such a difference from the usual awkwardness I often experience from others in these sorts of situations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now