Talk

Advanced search

What goes with wine coloured jeggings?

(13 Posts)
Nottsangel2015 Sat 24-Sep-16 15:49:52

So for ages I've been after some wine coloured jeggings and finally got some today and I love them but not really sure what to match them with shoe wise and top wise? Most obvious that jumps out at me is beige and cream tops but what style? (I'm top heaven!) and what shoes/boots? Never gave it a thought before I brought them lol just wanted some.

Mummydummy Sat 24-Sep-16 15:52:44

Black boxy top and black ankle boots?

Madbengalmum Sat 24-Sep-16 15:57:11

I would wear with tan footwear and bag. Either mustard, camel or khaki looks good with wine coloured clothing.

BadTasteFlump Sat 24-Sep-16 15:59:23

As they are jeggings anything long would do - and will need to be fairly loose IMO (ie skinny bottoms - loose top & vice versa). Navy would also work, and white, so how about a Breton top? They go with everything..

Or a long shirt in any pattern incorporating a bit of the wine colour...

Nottsangel2015 Sat 24-Sep-16 16:07:21

Thank you guys, think another shopping trip is due!
Madbengal like the sound of mustard that has been a colour I've been looking at for a while but not sure if would work with me but think I'll have a go!
Badtaste I have my eye on a long shirt in next which is black so hopefully that will go and I agree long loose tops with skinny jeans and trousers! Plus they compliment my figure better :-)
Mummydummy love boxy tops but they just don't go with my figure :-(

So glad I asked! I'm so boring with my clothes sometimes X

cheeseandmarmite15 Sat 24-Sep-16 16:15:52

Grey also works well with wine.

cheeseandmarmite15 Sat 24-Sep-16 16:16:56

Young and casual

www.silkfred.com/boutiques/cats-got-the-cream/clothing/oversized-boyfriend-sweater-grey?tcode=GPPC_PLAs&gclid=CNnj3YSmqM8CFYgK0wodf7wG7Q

cheeseandmarmite15 Sat 24-Sep-16 16:18:44

Cardigan

www.ctshirts.com/uk/grey-textured-long-line-cardigan/WKC0050GRY.html?gclid=CJbHrbCmqM8CFVYz0woda-UNcw&marketing=true&istCompanyId=b92f5e8b-57d2-462a-9f26-4511af801ef4&istBid=xztt&istItemId=xtaqmtqpmm

cheeseandmarmite15 Sat 24-Sep-16 16:21:02

I have this, it's cute

m.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/oversized-long-line-funnel-jumper-5913381

senua Sat 24-Sep-16 16:40:09

The nordic / scandi / hygge thing is still big. Go for an oversized snuggly jumper in moorland colours (gorse, heather, moss green, peat, juniper green, slate, etc) with rugged boots.

burnishedsilver Sat 24-Sep-16 21:03:25

Denim shirt.

Nottsangel2015 Sun 25-Sep-16 08:40:01

Thank you burnishedsilver given me the excuse to buy a denim shirt :-)

Cheeseandmarmite love that jumper from
Top shop but polo necks do not look great with my big boobs makes them look huge and they are already pretty big lol I have to buy that sweatshirt would be fab for school run now it can be a bit chillier! Would be good with my normal denim jeggings - winner!!!

Never would of thought about some of the colours recommended here! Going to have some fun experimenting :-) my dp will not be best pleased though ;-) although hopefully he will appreciate my new look and realise it's worth it lol!

Thank you guys for the fantastic suggestions :-) x

StewardsEnquiry Sun 25-Sep-16 09:05:28

Where are the jeggings from?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now