In need of haircut inspiration

(7 Posts)
CaptainWarbeck Fri 23-Sep-16 16:03:58

Getting my hair cut tomorrow, haven't had it cut since January (I know, I know, there is a 1 year old in the equation though and little spare time).

I always get it chopped back to shoulder length which is boring and not even really a style so I want to go for something different.

Fine long blonde hair which is always tied up at the moment, oval face, very limited time in the morning for styling it. I don't even know what styles are current confused Can anyone link any pics for ideas?!

Mamia15 Fri 23-Sep-16 16:18:51

How about a textured/wavy bob which is really big at the moment. I have this and most days I don't bother blow drying if I use some sea salt spray. When I want to make an effort I use tongs or GHDs to create proper waves.

CaptainWarbeck Sat 24-Sep-16 00:54:24

That sounds nice, wavy sounds easy too! I'll google some pics

CaptainWarbeck Sat 24-Sep-16 11:18:28

Thank you mamia, got it cut today in a wavy bob and absolutely love it!! I need to get some salt spray now grin

Nakupenda Sat 24-Sep-16 11:27:34

I'm in the hairdressers at the moment - I hear lots about sea salt spray where can I get some and what's the best kind to get?!

CaptainWarbeck Sat 24-Sep-16 11:49:56

You're in the best place to ask by the sounds of it naku! Any wisdom received post it here, I need to go shopping too for some products I think.

Mamia15 Sat 24-Sep-16 18:49:41

Glad you love it smile

I'm using Mark Hill's sea salt spray at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now