Would you say alex Jones has hair extensions? Such lovely glossy hair!

(11 Posts)
JonahAndTheSale Fri 23-Sep-16 14:29:50

Watching her fertility documentary and I'm struck by how gorgeous her hair is!

Are they extensions?

I'd love thick glossy hair like hers.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 23-Sep-16 19:07:34

Not sure but she looks like she has had eye extensions. I have to say, they look false. Her hair was shiny though. Its most probably product?

neveradullmoment99 Fri 23-Sep-16 20:55:10

I should say, eyelash extensions rather!

lozengeoflove Fri 23-Sep-16 20:58:00

My hair looked like that when I was pregnant too. Now a brush winces each time it goes anywhere near it. shock

OverAndAbove Fri 23-Sep-16 20:58:17

Ooh I read this as Aled Jones and was going to say how good his teeth are these days!

I have quite the crush, what with his new young Aled/middle-aged Aled album, and all. But I'll have a google for Alex...

FunkinEll Fri 23-Sep-16 21:46:23

I noticed her lovely hair when I was watching it too. I think it's all hers.

MitzyLeFrouf Fri 23-Sep-16 22:07:21

I innocently wander onto a tread about someone's shiny hair only to be met with someone admitting they fancy Aled Jones.

T'ain't right.

Truckingalong Sat 24-Sep-16 07:58:14

Some people just have beautiful, thick, glossy, swooshy hair naturally. I hate those people :-(

OverAndAbove Sat 24-Sep-16 08:00:15

Mitzy it took me by surprise, I have to say! I think I may have finally reached middle age...

HardcoreLadyType Sat 24-Sep-16 08:13:33

Ha ha! I wasn't sure who Alex Jones was, so I googled, and got this guy!

(And of course the person you are posting about, who indeed has lovely hair.)

ElaeudanlaTeiteia Sat 24-Sep-16 14:57:25

I don't know who she is, but Mindy Kaling wrote in her book that aaaalllll the uber-glossy celeb women have them, all of them. That thick, shiny, swishy, groomed look you see on American actresses, even if they're not A-listers or whatever. Extensions.

That made me feel a bit better about my sad tresses grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now