"Trendy" tights for AW

(8 Posts)
DrXandsNewDate Thu 22-Sep-16 20:44:37

Does anybody know what tights are fashionable for "going out" wear this season? I am (just) over 40. Thanks

DrXandsNewDate Thu 22-Sep-16 22:28:26

Anybody??

WhooooAmI24601 Thu 22-Sep-16 22:34:43

I've no idea on fashionable tights but Wolfords are by far the best I've found for opaques.

White Stuff does some funky knitted tights, too, which I love for work (school).

DrXandsNewDate Thu 22-Sep-16 23:02:54

Thanks Whooo I am going for a girls night out soon and am thinking of a skirt (perhaps pencil style) and am thinking about what to wear tights wise. Is opaque still ok or is there something else in style?

fannyfanackapan Thu 22-Sep-16 23:11:29

I don't think opaque ever go out of fashion.

I tend to wear a black top and bottom (skirt) so like to jazz up with funky tights and rather like being quirky!!

neveradullmoment99 Fri 23-Sep-16 05:24:51

WellI bought a pair of whitestuff cable tights and was so conscious of snagging them. They cost me £15 and that was dear enough!!! Cant imagine spending £30 from Wolfords or whatever they cost an arm and a leg

DrXandsNewDate Fri 23-Sep-16 09:23:02

Thanks ladies will have a look around at opaques and see if there are some with a bit of extra funkiness available

nickEcave Fri 23-Sep-16 14:20:28

I get all my tights from TK Maxx. They often have Falke and other brands for around £5-£7 instead of the £20+ they cost in a department store.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now