Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a hair curling wand?

(6 Posts)
slyoldfox Thu 15-Sep-16 20:10:38

Sorry if this has been done before, but I'm looking for a hair curling wand.

I have straight shoulder length hair that kind of just sits there and I want to give it some nice waves so it looks like it's been done but not done type thing

Can anyone recommend an easy to use wand that doesn't cost the earth? And any tips on using it?! I need it to be quick, and I've only ever used straighteners so I need training!

EnidButton Thu 15-Sep-16 20:17:56

Marking place because this is exactly what I'm looking for. I have a Mark Hill waver that is pretty good but would like one that gives looser, fatter waves. Just as you describe, that polished but not overly done look.

FlutteringKiteCunt Thu 15-Sep-16 20:55:48

Marking place

April19 Thu 15-Sep-16 23:26:47

Marking place too!! Have hair bit longer than shoulders. Anyone have a recommendation?

EnidButton Fri 16-Sep-16 01:42:37

grin Well whilst we're all waiting, this is the one I use atm but I'm not sure if it's still available. www.amodelrecommends.com/2014/04/15/does-hair-styling-get-easier-than-this-clue-no/

It's very good and easy to use. My hair is bra strap length and thick so different to Ruth's (in the link) but it seems to work well for both hair types.

But I want bigger, looser waves than this gives.

Littlebee76 Fri 16-Sep-16 06:25:06

I've got a jumbo curling wand which is massive. But my hair is really fine and it just doesn't seem to take on it and the curls drop out in minutes.
I have officially rubbish hair!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now