Talk

Advanced search

Accesorise this dress for a wedding.

(10 Posts)
Mendeleyev Thu 15-Sep-16 17:36:39

I've bought a dress for a fairly informal wedding I'm going to. Registry office, lunch in nice pub then catered hall for big evening do. I've bought this dress from Oasis but I need something for over the top, as we will move venue a couple of times during the day. I've had a look at winter type coats as I need a new one but they are all so heavy and the wedding is early October. On the website it is shown with a cream jacket but I can't see me wearing it again. Help!

A1Sharon Thu 15-Sep-16 17:52:49

What about the pink jacket?
Its lovely and you would definitely wear it again, with jeans etc.

Mendeleyev Thu 15-Sep-16 17:58:28

It is beautiful A1S but I don't do pink. I wear more autumnal colours.

n0ne Thu 15-Sep-16 18:09:03

It's gorgeous! I'd pick out the mustard or teal for a jacket/cardi as I don't do pink either, and black would be too much black.

nilbyname Thu 15-Sep-16 18:36:06

Id wear my black biker jacket and a real scarf with it.

nilbyname Thu 15-Sep-16 18:36:22

Teal!! Or pink

A1Sharon Thu 15-Sep-16 18:41:11

Fair enough, that pink would never work on me either,grin!

burnishedsilver Thu 15-Sep-16 18:42:32

There's a mustard/yellow flower in the pattern. That's the most autumnal colour in there, so its probably the one you're most likely to wear again.

burnishedsilver Thu 15-Sep-16 18:43:59

.....actually, maybe it's a leaf not a flower, sorry. It's hard to tell on the small phone screen.

Mendeleyev Thu 15-Sep-16 19:34:36

Now mustard I would wear. I'll have to have a search for a jacket. I agree about black being too black. It does drain me too, if I bought a biker jacket it would be brown rather than black.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now