Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a new hair colour? Pic included

(12 Posts)
billyholiday Thu 15-Sep-16 17:04:36

Completely bored of my hair and fancy a change. Can anyone help me find a colour that would suit my very pale skin!

Noo don't dye it! I have hair and face envyenvy gorgeous hair colour and you are very very pretty!

What about some high or low lights?

billyholiday Thu 15-Sep-16 17:24:26

I cropped the photo so that I wouldn't out myself but I realise anyone who knows me will be able to tell it's me anyway grin oh well!

I've never dyed it before so have no idea where to start. I quite fancy going blonde but I'm not sure whether it would suit my skin colour. Are high lights a better alternative to dye?

I suggested highlights because I love your hair colour and wouldn't change itsmile

You could probably carry off a blonde, something quite 'soft' I think rather than bright and obvious

Mrscog Thu 15-Sep-16 17:35:46

Watching with interest - I have exactly the same colouring as you and DH keeps pestering me to dye my hair. Don't know if I'm brave enough to go through with it!

What lip colour is that? It looks lovely.

Gatekeeper Thu 15-Sep-16 17:39:08

Pestering you to dye your hair???? I would tell him to nick off. Grumble grumble...

billyholiday Thu 15-Sep-16 17:39:47

Thank you Trip I suppose I'm just bored of it now and interested to see what I'd look like with a different colour.

Mrscog I have no idea how to send links so here's a picture blush it's just lip balm from M&S which I use every day!

Blueemeraldagain Thu 15-Sep-16 18:18:51

Gorgeous! I don't think you need to change it but if you are sure maybe something to bring out a bit more of the auburn shade?

Fuzzypeggy Thu 15-Sep-16 18:40:06

It's lovely as it is, leave it!
Gatekeeper, where did the op say someone was pestering her to dye it? I can't see that anywhere...

Fuzzypeggy Thu 15-Sep-16 18:40:35

Sorry sorry, someone else said that. Must read properly

EnidButton Thu 15-Sep-16 19:35:09

Look at you with your naturally beautiful hair colour and a bit of lip balm looking gorgeous. envy

I say leave it how it is too. There are shampoos you can use that will enhance the natural tones in your hair. Think they have small amounts of colour in them. I'd just try to work with the natural colour personally. I'd be worried you'd never get it back to that lovely colour and condition.

Mrscog Thu 15-Sep-16 19:35:18

Yeah that was me - he's been pestering for 10 years and I've just ignored him all that time but I'm beginning to see some greys now so might (and only might) give it a go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now