Talk

Advanced search

What should I be wearing?

(2 Posts)
allthecarbs Thu 15-Sep-16 14:01:14

27 years old. I'm a sahm and feel ridiculous in anything smart. I like my clothes a bit on the quirky side sometimes but otherwise I'm a slave to jeans and a tee.

I feel like I'm in such a rut though but the second I step in to a clothes shop I panic and leave without buying anything. I need new clothes and shoes desperately but I'm sick of buying the same thing.

I'm 5"4 and a 12. Big bum and a bit of a tummy that I keep telling myself ill sort out but never do.
Help me please!

BumbleNova Thu 15-Sep-16 17:20:12

this sounds like a strange place to start, but have you had a good sort out of what you actually have in your wardrobe? what you really like and what suits you?

If I were you I would figure out that you have and use it as a structure for new pieces. when you say you feel ridiculous in anything smart, maybe start with separates and pair them with your existing wardrobe? maybe a skirt with a top you already have or a smart pair of trousers?

what type of thing do you like?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now