Talk

Advanced search

How do I stop my hair from going frizzy?

(7 Posts)
Cellardoor23 Wed 14-Sep-16 15:22:18

Sorry if this has been down before, but can you prevent hair from going frizzy when you're outside?

I blow dry and straighten my hair, use serum, but as soon as I step outside it goes frizzy! I've recently bought a steam pod thinking it would help, it hasn't. Am I missing something? How do some people manage to have beautiful sleek hair?

I've wasted so much money on products sad

LuckySantangelo1 Wed 14-Sep-16 15:33:04

Hair spray. I also use mouse before i blow dry.

Cellardoor23 Wed 14-Sep-16 16:05:41

I did think about hairspray but I wasn't sure as I've never used it. Thanks smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 14-Sep-16 16:09:36

Hair spray works really well.

Redken Frizz Dismiss is the best product, my hairdresser uses it you only need to use it every 3 days.

Cellardoor23 Wed 14-Sep-16 21:36:35

Thanks. Can I just use the spray? Or would I need the shampoo and conditioner as well?

neveradullmoment99 Wed 14-Sep-16 21:41:55

Dont use hairspray. It can be incredibly drying and make frizziness even worse. I had frizzy hair and still do to a certain extend. This was largely due to my hairtype and over processing it. I stopped using box dyes and switched to henna. I cannot tell you the difference it has made. I appreciate that its not everyones thing though. Maybe try some hair oils?

neveradullmoment99 Wed 14-Sep-16 21:42:24

*extent

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now