Talk

Advanced search

Foundation for oily skin

(6 Posts)
Littlebee76 Wed 14-Sep-16 11:43:58

Anyone able to recommend a good foundation for oily skin please? I also want something quite light so it doesn't show up my wrinkles, most I've tried just settle in my cracks and make me look older than my youthful 40 years!!

Nabootique Wed 14-Sep-16 11:53:30

Do you actually need the coverage of a foundation? If not, Jouer Matte Moisture Tint is good for oilier skin, with light coverage and nice and fresh looking. I would skip moisturiser and use that in place of it.

HeyMacWey Wed 14-Sep-16 12:22:54

Bourjois healthy mix foundation (not the serum one) is good for oily skin. I like the cc cream too which is a nice light coverage.

Littlebee76 Wed 14-Sep-16 14:38:15

Nabootique, no I don't need the full coverage so that sounds like it could be worth a try. I've never heard of it so I'll start googling!

badfurday Wed 14-Sep-16 14:59:37

Revlon colour stay oil free is great. Light to medium coverage.

nebulae Wed 14-Sep-16 15:05:10

I normally use Revlon Colorstay but I've recently tried the L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte one and that's my new favourite. Stays put all day, not too heavy, matte but not flat. And cheaper than the Revlon one as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now