Talk

Advanced search

Pleeeease help me find slouchy boots!

(18 Posts)
OuchLegoHurts Tue 13-Sep-16 11:43:33

I've been looking for nice knee high or calf high slouchy boots for three bloody winters now! I love a boho, rock chick look but just cannot for the life of me find anything really slouchy. They must be either flat or with a fairly low heel as they're for everyday wear with jeans and dresses... Can anyone help???

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Tue 13-Sep-16 15:13:56

Price range?
Leather or not?
Colour?

I will try!

Noctilucent Tue 13-Sep-16 15:15:06

Gabor do a slouchy biker style boot up to calf length.

Noctilucent Tue 13-Sep-16 15:16:21

Two styles - Rachel (small heel) or Detour (flat, several colours).

PNGirl Tue 13-Sep-16 15:20:47

Office do some every year. I have some from last year which are called Eliza.

OuchLegoHurts Tue 13-Sep-16 21:31:29

Oh gosh I'm all confused...I don't think my perfect boots exist! I'm not usually fussy but boots are the one thing I have to love or else I won't wear them! Checked those links and they're nice but not what I'm after...the only way I can explain is that I'd love a black, boho type, loose (maybe strappy) pair that even look a bit worn or distressed. The kind you could imagine Kate Moss or Sienna Miller wearing? Price...ideally no more than around £12ish but if they were amaaaazing I could sell a kidney or something grin

Noctilucent Tue 13-Sep-16 23:07:04

Frye.

2legit2knit Tue 13-Sep-16 23:10:34

Vivienne Westwood pirate boots?

OuchLegoHurts Tue 13-Sep-16 23:21:21

2legit The pirate boots are just the kind of thing I mean, except cheaper and all black. The Frye website looks good but too pricey for me. I'm a pain in the arse, sorry! I'm going shopping on Saturday so I just might find something in the shops...thank you so much for trying to help!

SerenDippitee Tue 13-Sep-16 23:47:53

£12ish? Is that a typo?

I think you probably need to go vintage.

OuchLegoHurts Tue 13-Sep-16 23:58:47

Yes sorry typo!! shock £120!

SerenDippitee Wed 14-Sep-16 00:21:19

How about these?

I think you could slouch them down further than in the pic.

SharonBottsPoundOfGrapes Wed 14-Sep-16 01:14:51

Op I know these are not what you're looking for but I got a pair for £40 last winter and they are the comfiest bloody boots ever. Just had to share. grin don't laugh

MoreKopparbergthanKrug Wed 14-Sep-16 07:38:34

Ooo, I think I'm after the same sort of boots Lego... please update the thread if you find any! I'm after a size 9 (43) so that complicates my search sad

Sendraboots Wed 14-Sep-16 07:47:06

i have these in rust they are really comfy

MoreKopparbergthanKrug Wed 14-Sep-16 08:05:22

I like those Dune ones - anyone seen anything similar in a 9?

OuchLegoHurts Wed 14-Sep-16 09:45:09

Actually SerenDipitee I was looking at those the other day and wondering how slouchy I could make them...if they are fairly wide at the top they might be a runner.
MoreKopparberg I think they're lovely! I'm tempted to buy a pair...
Sendra I love them in rust but not keen on the black leather.

I always see my ideal boots in brown or tan, they tend to make the boho hippy type boots in that or grey more often than black 😢

SerenDippitee Wed 14-Sep-16 10:31:21

Ouch I think you'd need to bash the suede about a bit at first to get it nicely broken-in and floppy but as long as your calves aren't too wide then I think they'd slouch nicely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now