Talk

Advanced search

Denim pinafores - really tempted, but are they just for children?

(7 Posts)
Squirrelfruitandnutkin Sun 11-Sep-16 20:46:34

I've seen quite a few around and I'm very tempted, woolly tights, ankle boots etc.

But dd is 5 and has had plenty of pinafores. Are they just for small girls? confused

WhooooAmI24601 Sun 11-Sep-16 20:48:41

I love them. I have a denim one from Fat Face that's lovely with a white tee and converse, and a couple of corduroy ones which go lovely with thicker tights for winter. I'm a size 12 so not skinny, but have long legs so manage to pull them off (in my head at least).

Judydreamsofhorses Sun 11-Sep-16 20:59:51

I have a denim one from ASOS, plus two cord ones. Too short on me in bare legs, but perfect with opaques and Chelsea boots or brogues.

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Sun 11-Sep-16 21:07:32

Ooooh corduroy! I love corduroy too!
I need pinafores and corduroy for Autumn! 😊

I'm 5 foot 2 with short legs so not going to have a problem with them being too short!

Joinourclub Sun 11-Sep-16 21:19:40

I really want a cord one, where did you get yours from judy and whoooo?

schmalex Sun 11-Sep-16 21:24:01

I picked up a lovely burgundy corduroy one in Tesco the other day for about £20. Can't wait to get my tights out once the weather cools down!

WhooooAmI24601 Sun 11-Sep-16 21:34:31

Topshop had several beautiful ones in last winter but Next, DP's and Tesco have them in at the moment. If you like corduroy Tesco also have a couple of skirts which are only £12. I saw them this weekend and they're beautiful in real life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now