Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How would you style this jumpsuit?

(7 Posts)
HalfStar Sun 11-Sep-16 19:39:57

Would love some thoughts about what to wear as a cover up over it, maybe to dress it down a little. Accessories and footwear thoughts welcome too. Thanks smile

HalfStar Sun 11-Sep-16 19:40:37

Sorry blush

Pisssssedofff Sun 11-Sep-16 20:00:25

Not with boots I think that looks awful, more delicate heels I think

Queenbean Sun 11-Sep-16 20:06:12

Ummmmm, with a bin bag?! grin

It's that style that would suit trainers, a denim jacket, chunky gold necklace, hair in a bun and red lipstick on. In a "I don't really care how I look I'm being ironic" type way

Otherwise, delicate heels and a sequin coverup would be fine

Personally I'm not a fan of it though, I don't think the culotte style shorts or length is very flattering at all

sentia Sun 11-Sep-16 20:11:27

You could go athleisure-esque, with trainers? Or simple strappy shoes and a small bag? What's the occasion?

Judydreamsofhorses Sun 11-Sep-16 20:21:22

I'd have worn it with trainers and a leather biker or denim jacket in summer, but think it could be harder to wear in winter because of the length of the trousers.

HalfStar Sun 11-Sep-16 21:54:58

Thanks for the suggestions! I probably should have mentioned it's a bit longer on me than the model as I'm only 5'2. I have to admit i think it looks good (albeit very fashiony) as styled with the boots, but I don't have boots like that so that's out anyway. Trainers great suggestion, I have silver ones that might work. I have a leather jacket too. Occasion is a cultural evening out type thing. Agree it's trickier to style outside of summer confused.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now