Whistles Brand ?

(7 Posts)
BeaLola Fri 09-Sep-16 15:57:18

I was admiring a top a colleague was wearing and she said it came from Whistles store.

This is a brand that has passed me by - I see they. Have an online shop and I think colleague said top came from a small store at St Pancras St.

I was just wondering what they are like re product quality and customer service ?

Thanks

SerenDippitee Fri 09-Sep-16 16:31:57

How have you missed Whistles?! It's been around since the 70s. You see fewer standalone stores now but there are concessions in John Lewis and ASOS stock it. Higher end high street, comparable to Jaeger / Hobbs / Reiss for quality IMO.

mrsrhodgilbert Fri 09-Sep-16 16:35:33

They do great bags and shoes, very nice leather.

Floisme Fri 09-Sep-16 16:41:31

I'm a big fan of Whistles although I'll say straight away that I don't think the quality's that great considering their prices. There's just something about the way the clothes are cut that suits me and that I don't find in similarly priced stores e.g. Hobbs or Jaegar. I guess that means I settle for style over quality blush But try the clothes on and see if they suit you. I've never dealt with customer service so I can't answer that one.

PotatoBread Fri 09-Sep-16 16:43:30

Used to love it but now find it overpriced for the quality and all a bit bland nowadays. They have concessions in House of Fraser too if there isn't a Whistles shop local to you

Comingandgoing81 Fri 09-Sep-16 18:49:16

I've got quite a few things from Whistles. I agree with the poster above that the quality is not great considering the price. I've got a couple of linen tops that have torn and a couple of tops that have bobbled. I still shop there but only in the sales.

BeaLola Tue 13-Sep-16 07:39:03

Thank you all- will investigate now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now