Talk

Advanced search

What to wear under white trousers!

(6 Posts)
123fushia Wed 07-Sep-16 23:16:31

Hi, I have bought a couple of pairs of white linen trousers over the past few years. Have not worn either as they look awful. I am a generous 14 (some days 16) and like them on other people. But what do I wear underneath? One pair has long pockets and looks like I am wearing shorts. Not good! Any ideas please?

Vvlgari Wed 07-Sep-16 23:24:20

Flesh coloured knickers.

marriednotdead Wed 07-Sep-16 23:28:09

Ideally you need smooth pants/shorts/Brazilian/thong- whichever sits best on you. Laser cut edges mean no visible seams. The closest colour to your skin or a shade darker so that they blend in and disappear- doesn't necessarily have to be beige/nude but if you're Caucasian then that is likely to work.

NicknameUsed Wed 07-Sep-16 23:30:10

Why did you buy them if you look awful in them? Do you not try them on in the shop first?

RunnyRattata Wed 07-Sep-16 23:34:33

Whatever you choose, get someone you trust to be honest to have a good look at your arse as you bend over. A couple of weeks ago a woman wearing white linen trousers and a thong bent over in the park and...shock let's just say that her trousers were so see through that we could see more than she'd ever have wanted to show. A wider gusset might have been a good start confused

123fushia Thu 08-Sep-16 20:18:50

Thank you. Bought them online so didn't try them before they were delivered.
Runny...hahaha! Hilarious - will try not to do that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now