Talk

Advanced search

Gap true straight pants...

(9 Posts)
OldJoseph Mon 05-Sep-16 19:41:10

...would you say they are true to size? Or go down a size? I went down a size in their khakis (I think) but wear my regular size in their slim cropped pants.

ChardonnayKnickertonSmythe Mon 05-Sep-16 19:45:26

Try them, they sort of subdivide in different varieties. Some are lower in the waist, some have Lycra.

OldJoseph Mon 05-Sep-16 19:50:00

5% elastane. I'd love to try them on, but I don't get to the shops much and there's 20% off ending soon.
I think they're pretty popular so I'm hoping someone on here will know the answer.

ChardonnayKnickertonSmythe Mon 05-Sep-16 20:02:55

I went one size down in the black wash ones.

OldJoseph Mon 05-Sep-16 20:26:32

I know I should buy both and send one back. In fact I'll do that and get the free delivery that comes with it.

sugarmonster64 Mon 05-Sep-16 20:31:10

Go down a size in my experience. I'm still happily in my size 10's - no way in this world am I a 10!

phoolani Tue 06-Sep-16 00:17:12

I'd definitely go down a size. Even if you could try them on, you'd probably think the size down was way too small, only to find they fitted fine after a half hour of wear. But by then you've bought the 'right' size and after a half hour they're flapping around your arse. I find that anything in gap with any kind of stretch has to be bought too tight to get a good fit when you actually wear them.

OldJoseph Tue 06-Sep-16 10:08:58

Thanks, that's what I was thinking.

OldJoseph Sat 10-Sep-16 16:08:47

Went for the smaller size, they arrived today and they're perfect!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now