Stylish but comfy shoes for sore feet

(9 Posts)
Hueandcry Mon 05-Sep-16 19:24:15

Please help me find some stylish, comfy shoes for work that won't break the bank. I bought Clarks atomic lady flat loafers £40 but they gape & are really uncomfortable. I'm 49 & usually wear trousers for work. Shoes need to be flat or low heel. Tia

Hueandcry Tue 06-Sep-16 21:23:47

Anyone?

homeworksavioursneeded Tue 06-Sep-16 21:25:04

Not here. I buy lots of shoes as they seem to fit in the shop and hurt like hell once purchased!

Ankle boots, maybe?

Bananajam Tue 06-Sep-16 21:35:52

M&S have some loafers in their Footglove range that have good reviews. I am planning on trying them at the weekend, only issue being the orange stripe around the sole hmm but I'm prepared to give them a try! I had loafers from Next that have done me for work for the last two years but now need replacing. These are the only ones I've found that I like the look of.

itsmeitskathee Tue 06-Sep-16 21:38:26

Try Moshulu. I bought the comfiest sandals from there and am saving for some shoes and boots. If they are close to being as comfy as the sandals, I can't see me ever going back to Clarks.

WorriedAboutAuPair Tue 06-Sep-16 21:43:26

Hotter Shoes? Very comfy - some styles very old lady but many are fine. I walk miles in mine, and they are good for wide feet / feet that need extra space. (I think they also do extra narrow, but I don't have that problem!)

Pipachi Tue 06-Sep-16 21:49:33

I have just posted those in Chat, there is a similar thread:

www.aerosoles.com/store/jump/product/Tembassador-Wedged-Platform-Ankle-Bootie/TEMBASSAD

IsItGinTimeYet Tue 06-Sep-16 23:13:45

I got THESE in M&S last week. They were instore but say online only on the website. Very comfortable from the first wear (8am-9.30pm) and the very small wedge made me feel taller and straighter than a completely flat shoe. Also in black.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now