Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy bikinis this time of year?

(10 Posts)
Difficultyear2015 Mon 05-Sep-16 11:45:48

Last time I bought a bikini was about 5 years ago and it's lasted until now. It's pretty worn though so definiltley needs replacing.

I'm looking for something that's good quality so it lasts but is also flattering on the bum for a short arse pear who is size 10 with D boobs on top and big wobbly size 14 bum!

My last one was from white stuff and I didn't love it and it wasn't flattering but I didn't go on holiday enough to be bothered by it enough to change it but now I need to!

DaintySong Mon 05-Sep-16 12:04:44

Next?

devilinmyshoes Mon 05-Sep-16 12:05:31

Figleaves!

doodlejump1980 Mon 05-Sep-16 12:13:16

Airport shops like accessorize always have them in stock

whiteonesugar Mon 05-Sep-16 12:19:33

Asos. I've got a few from there this year, they do cup sized ones and lots of different swimsuits too. Lots on there still. Boux Avenue had some lovely ones too.

herecomesthsun Mon 05-Sep-16 12:25:00

bravissimo - I think go from 28DD or 30D

boden clearance

and yes Figleaves

mrssmooth Mon 05-Sep-16 12:30:21

Figleaves.com! I have (quite literally!) just tried on the two tankinis which were delivered today. Really lovely styles and both fit really well. Even better that they were both in the sale! Very happy and will definitely buy from them again! (Just need the sun to shine now ... pretty please?!)

macnab Mon 05-Sep-16 12:32:29

eBay! once you're sure of your size you'll definitely find one (and usually a bargain) on eBay. I recently bought a gorgeous Panache Cleo bikini from lingerieoutletstore on eBay it was £18.50 in total and I love it smile

Difficultyear2015 Mon 05-Sep-16 15:24:03

Thank you! I haven't thought of eBay and had a look and have bought a few bits and much cheaper too!!

DianaT1969 Mon 05-Sep-16 18:15:11

Lots of all year round swimwear stores online:

Simply Beach
Leia
Brastop (mainly Curvy Kate)
Airy Mary
Belle Lingerie

Probably lots more for smaller sizes too. I need G cup, so these are my go to stores for bras and swimwear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now