Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me a fashion blog....

(8 Posts)
Toffeelatteplease Mon 05-Sep-16 08:46:51

Or just anything that will give me a quick run down of what's in and whats out with pictures. Something with economy in mind.

also would be interested in a blog with a slightly goth vibe

choppolata Mon 05-Sep-16 09:00:42

On the second point I like Faiiint although she can get a bit samey. www.faiiint.com/faiiint/

Toffeelatteplease Mon 05-Sep-16 09:13:29

going to have a read....

Perhaps i should add have lost a lot of weight and been working with a slightly monochrome skeleton wardrobe as I keep throwing too big stuff out. Be nice to add a couple of stand out pieces every now and then

StrawberrytallCake Mon 05-Sep-16 09:21:21

There are loads of one pic fashion bloggers on Instagram, search for them then you can pick one that suits your style!

justilou Mon 05-Sep-16 09:49:48

Pinterest is a great way to find fashion blogs - scroll through the pictures until you find something you click with and go from there!

Toffeelatteplease Tue 06-Sep-16 19:00:08

faiint I loved.

not so keen on Pinterest. it's too American, hard to find stuff from British high street. not only instagram.

open to other suggestions flowers

Carriadd Tue 06-Sep-16 19:13:28

Sign up to Instagram then. Put goth fashion in the search engine for Insta and follow people whom you like and what they are wearing. Instagram has sort of replaced blogs for the time being.

EmpressTomatoKetchup Tue 06-Sep-16 19:55:28

This one. www.kingdomofstyle.net

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now