Jeans - what style?

(5 Posts)
FeministRant Sun 04-Sep-16 16:52:48

I've been wearing skinnies ever since I stopped wearing bootcuts, and have just realised I don't know what the other styles look like really. I hate trying things on in shops, so was hoping someone could tell me the basics.

I want to wear jeans rolled up over flat calf length boots. What style jeans is best for this. Is it girlfriends?

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sun 04-Sep-16 17:03:10

So there's no gap between the top of the boot and the bottom of the jeans? These are from Gap. I'm not a fan of that look if I'm honest, although I like it with shoe boots so there's some skin showing.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sun 04-Sep-16 17:04:00

And yes those are girlfriend style (d'oh forgot to answer the question!)

Depending on your shape straight would work too so long as they're not too long.

FeministRant Sun 04-Sep-16 17:08:29

I saw someone else with the jeans & boots so bought the boots now don't really know how to wear them!
These Fly London boots:
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CYMAQ82/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sun 04-Sep-16 17:11:52

They're nice! Personally I'd probably just wear them with skinnies tucked in. I'm not generally known as being especially trendy though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now