Talk

Advanced search

Alison Young - QVCs beauty guru

(11 Posts)
DameDoom Sun 04-Sep-16 14:15:00

Is there a woman alive today who deserves the title less? She is always banging on about Champneys, doing facials on the cast of Pebble Mill, Thorntons toffee and horses... I do wonder.

imjessie Sun 04-Sep-16 14:27:42

And her make up is soooo thick . I never look at her and think wow , I want to look like her ! .. The girls who does the tutorials with blonde hair though is amazing ! She always looks amazing !

deltacrook Sun 04-Sep-16 14:29:55

She interups all the time. Shut yer face!

DameDoom Sun 04-Sep-16 14:44:11

When she has the nerve to deliver a show whilst looking like an unmade bed with 'morning tats' in her overbleached barnet.Everything is presteejus and for you. Giving Gloria Hunniford and Sir Cliff ( investigated again) a Body Shop cucumber mask in 1823 does not count.

imjessie Sun 04-Sep-16 15:00:11

Yes her hair is shocking , why doesn't someone sort it out !?

pinkieandperkie Sun 04-Sep-16 15:11:29

Is she still on qvc? I remember her from over twenty years ago. She's got to be cracking on now. I will tune in.

TheForeignOffice Sun 04-Sep-16 15:36:21

She's had work. Eye work I think. Not knocking that (would have a u/l bleph as required and quietly contemplating tear drop fillers myself) I went without seeing her for 8 years and did a massive double-take. You'll barely recognise her except for the emphatic pauses and luxury prestige smile

Gatekeeper Sun 04-Sep-16 15:40:16

Don't knock Thornton's toffee ,it gave me the cracking figure and fab teeth you see now, if you like flabby , fillings, fatty type that is grin

myusernamewastaken Sun 04-Sep-16 20:09:25

Whats wrong with Alisons hair? I think she looks fine....the qvc presenter who really gets my goat os Jill Franks....i cant stand her !!@

sulee Sun 04-Sep-16 20:30:55

I'm with Myuser- I think Alison looks OK but JF AAAAGGHH! Looks like iggy pop and so full of shXt !

ChippyDucks Sun 04-Sep-16 20:34:56

I can't stand AY - her hair, her voice, her 'beauty skills' and as for Jill Franks, oh dear god. I could happily throttle her.

And as for AY having work done...really? The bags under her eyes are awful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now