Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find this ring (or similar) in the UK?

(13 Posts)
HandBagsandgladrages Sun 04-Sep-16 11:13:41

THIS RING HERE

I love it but its in Australia and after the 2 week waiting time plus shipping times I'd rather find something here.
Plus there may be a 20% impirt charge.

Any ideas?

HandBagsandgladrages Sun 04-Sep-16 11:53:13

Import*

Heratnumber7 Sun 04-Sep-16 11:56:22

No ideas, but it is a lovely ring. Could you commission someone to make you one just like it in the UK?

TheDevilMadeMeDoIt Sun 04-Sep-16 12:01:36

If it's as an engagement ring, which hopefully you'll be wearing a very long time, and you really love it, what's a few weeks and an import charge of £24???

Get the one you love or you'll regret it.

PollyCoddle Sun 04-Sep-16 12:02:07

Shipping will only take a week or so. Or do you need it for an occasion.

HandBagsandgladrages Sun 04-Sep-16 12:08:37

No but I'm just worried about it not fitting or getting lost ot something. I'm a worrywort!

HandBagsandgladrages Sun 04-Sep-16 12:09:25

You're right. I love it. I should just order it. I can't find anything similar here.

And maker could make that for you as they've used ready made gallery wire and strip,soldered onto the ring.

How much you'd be charged for the commission could be high though. So just order it smile

Heratnumber7 Sun 04-Sep-16 23:02:09

You can get the size adjusted if it doesnt fit.

wowfudge Mon 05-Sep-16 09:16:12

I was going to say much the same as TripTrap - the components can be all be bought from a jewellery wholesale supplier so it's an assembly job.

wowfudge Mon 05-Sep-16 09:17:31

Actually adjusting the size where a stone is set is not easy - the ring will need to be taken apart.

HandBagsandgladrages Mon 05-Sep-16 09:27:37

Do you think its worth the price?

memyselfandaye Mon 05-Sep-16 11:36:02

I love London Blue Topaz, two years later I'm still mourning the loss of my ring, I'm sure it was lost in the bedroom, and despite searching every inch of the room and not finding it, I'm certain it will come back to me.

Go for it, you love it, so if you can afford it, buy it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now