I need shoes to wear with this skirt !

(4 Posts)
PollyannaWhittier Sat 03-Sep-16 18:20:27

These skirts, to be more precise.
www.marksandspencer.com/buttonsafe-brushed-check-mini-skirt-with-wool/p/p22431360

www.marksandspencer.com/buttonsafe-checked-a-line-mini-skirt-with-wool-and-staynew/p/p22398084

Bought last year from M&S, I wore them loads last winter with a cream chunky jumper and grey woolly tights, but never knew what to wear on my feet with them confused

I tried brown brogues, but they look like school shoes on my teeny feet, and I've got a pair of brown biker-ish boots that I wore most of the time, but they look too clumpy and won't do for smart occasions (specifically a christening I'm going to in October).

Are there any clever people out there willing to go on a shoe hunt for me / direct me to some websites ? I don't know where to start ! Thanks in advance

Boredomismyenemy Sat 03-Sep-16 18:28:42

I've got a couple of skirts similar which I wear with heeled ankle boots. They are slim fitting and didn't look clumpy at all. Shoes I found more difficult, you could try loafers?

KARMAisaBtch Sat 03-Sep-16 20:06:38

Love the skirts!!!

I think best to put it with pointy ankle boots, gives more edge. This?

ontherightpath Sat 03-Sep-16 20:38:08

www.johnlewis.com/l-k-bennett-kelly-block-heeled-ankle-boots-black-leather/p2407248

I wear similar skirts to these in the winter and wear these boots. They are quite close fitting around the ankle so when worn with black tights they don't make my legs look shorter (I hope).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now