Talk

Advanced search

Make-up with a tan

(6 Posts)
NeonPinkNails Sat 03-Sep-16 14:59:34

We've just returned from our first abroad holiday in years, had a fab time and I've even got a nice tan - I'm usually very pale and English looking! Trouble is my normal make-up looks awful - I use a Garner BB cream but it's clearly too pale now and sits in my pores - well I'm guessing it always does (lovely) but having a tan is accentuating this - it looks like tiny white spots on my face (again, lovely). I don't really want to buy a darker shade because I doubt my tan will last that long, is there anything else I can do? What do other people do after a holiday?

hippydippybaloney Sat 03-Sep-16 15:01:13

Could you get a tester of a couple shades darker of your usual stuff from a makeup counter and then mix a tiny bit of that with your usual stuff?

user7755 Sat 03-Sep-16 15:03:34

Do you really need to wear make up if you have a tan?

Stick some mascara and lip gloss on and go for beach beautiful.

NeonPinkNails Sat 03-Sep-16 20:25:50

I'm not sure beach beautiful would be the word! I prefer a little bit of coverage still so maybe a tester or a cheap darker shade is the answer - thanks.

DinglehopperHairDontCare Sat 03-Sep-16 20:28:19

The Body Shop do shade adjusting drops which you can just add to your usual foundation. I haven't tried them myself but I've seen a lot of good reviews.

NeonPinkNails Sun 04-Sep-16 07:03:57

Oh thanks, never heard of them but they sound ideal smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now