Talk

Advanced search

Beauty bargain thread anyone?

(9 Posts)
mrsclooneytoyou Sat 03-Sep-16 09:12:00

I was in TJ Hughes yesterday and they had a few things in at a great price.

TIGI hair products and shampoo £7
Mitchum roll on £1.65
OPI varnish £4

Thought I would share and wondered what S&B bargains have been seen elsewhere this week?

ChishandFips33 Sat 03-Sep-16 09:47:25

I'm trying out the MUA blusher in cupcake...£1 from Superdrug after reading about it on the blusher thread

B&M had Tigi stuff in too and W7 make up some of which has been applauded on here. Their primer is good for about £3

poppym12 Sat 03-Sep-16 15:56:04

Oohhhhh I really like some of the w7 bits I've picked up over the years.no one seems to stock it consistently though. Will try to find a b & m, thank you.
Wet n wild.....that's another cheaper brand with some awesome finds. Anyone seen that anywhere?

ChishandFips33 Sat 03-Sep-16 17:16:50

Boyes stock it too, not sure it's a consistant brand as I'm new to finding it

What have you liked?

Cheesymonster Sat 03-Sep-16 17:40:03

I buy a lot of make up on Amazon. I have recently bought a Wet n wild eyeshadow (walking on eggshells palette) and W7 primer and setting spray, all excellent. Also I like cover girl mascara. Really also want to try Milani cosmetics.

midnightmoomoo Sat 03-Sep-16 17:55:37

I bought the MUA Cupcake blusher too but it's too peachy for me so I've given it to DD. The Marshmallow one is perfect though, a lovely pink and so cheap! I like their lipsticks too.

MrsMarigold Sat 03-Sep-16 17:58:45

I went to the charity shop today and got a pair of Chie Mihara shoes for £14

MissBattleaxe Sat 03-Sep-16 19:53:37

The best inky eyeliner is the Collection Cosmetics Faststroke one. I've tried loads and always gone back to this one. It's easy and longlasting and costs 2.99.

MissBattleaxe Sat 03-Sep-16 19:54:04

It's this one from Superdrug www.superdrug.com/Collection/Collection-Fast-Stroke-Eye-Liner-3-8g-Black-1/p/228796

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now