Talk

Advanced search

Cabin bag

(4 Posts)
MrsAmaretto Thu 01-Sep-16 20:30:32

I'm going away for a few nights and looking for a bag that will fit in a plane's overhead locker. It also needs to be foldable or pretty flat when empty as on my return journey I'll have a wee suitcase on wheels that fits in the overhead locker.

So is a Longchamps Le Pillage the only option? What is the difference with the Neo version? I'll be buying over the internet so can't compare.

Thanks

ZaraW Fri 02-Sep-16 07:20:41

I have the Day Birger Nikkelsen Gwenyth bag, comes in lots of colours and patterns. I have a light grey one. Great for travelling I got mine in the sale for about 25 quid. I bought mine on their website but I think John Lewis or HOF sell them.

MrsAmaretto Fri 02-Sep-16 08:52:45

Thank you, that looks more reasonable price wise!

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Fri 02-Sep-16 11:23:24

I got five of www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00E6C5HRY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1these for our holiday this year - managed to fit all clothing for two adults and three children for a five day holiday in one! They're made to be hand luggage. I'd imagine you can squash them down ok, there's a board in the bottom to keep it rigid but you can take it out.

I really like them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now