Mary Berry Frank Usher Dress

(5 Posts)
RestlessTraveller Thu 01-Sep-16 09:49:49

Hi I was wondering if any of you lovely
Ladies could help? I'm getting married next year and my wonderful mum, who has recently lost nearly 4 stone has seen this picture of Mary Berry on the front cover of Good Housekeeping and would like the dress for the wedding.

It's a Frank Usher dress, but we don't have a store near us, I've looked online but I can't find it on their website and when I called the Edinburgh store they were less than helpful. Has anyone been in a Frank Usher store recently and happened to see it? I have a feeling that it may be last season, but would
Love to find it for her

ChinUpChestOut Thu 01-Sep-16 10:00:21

Frank Usher! There's a name from the past - I had no idea they were still making dresses! I googled them and they have a very limited website with no way of contacting them (that doesn't bode well....). A few dress shops popped up claiming to stock Frank Usher, and to be honest I think you're going to have to make a few phone calls. Try calling some of the shops either for the dress, or for their Frank Usher supplier with the aim of getting through to the company, if you can't get the dress any other way.

Failing that, I think I would contact/tweet Good Housekeeping and ask them. Good luck - and it's a lovely dress so I hope you can get it for your Mum!

ImperialBlether Thu 01-Sep-16 10:00:58

Here's a link to their stockists.

ImperialBlether Thu 01-Sep-16 10:02:18

Good Housekeeping are on FB and Twitter - I'd ask there.

CallarMorvern Thu 01-Sep-16 14:42:07

Keep an eye on Ebay. I've had a quick look, but can't see it, am surprised by how much I like some of their evening dressesshock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now