Talk

Advanced search

Pants

(7 Posts)
Onionringo Mon 29-Aug-16 20:08:49

I've been in an everyday pants habit for years - always black cotton bikinis. With some nice sets sometimes. But I need new everyday pants. I've had two c-sections and the bikini ones seem to end just at the scar, which makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I usually just get them in the supermarkets, and they've been fine until now. Anyone got any recommendations for similar but more comfy pants. Have to be cotton, preferably black and not too VPL-ey.

Thanks!

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Mon 29-Aug-16 20:36:05

I've just bought a bunch of new pants. I needed to go down a couple of sizes but still have to be reasonably high waisted as otherwise they roll down under my twin overhang.

I got some Brazilians and some boy shorts from Asda. Also some minis with the lace top. All comfy and sit well which is good!

LockedOutOfMN Mon 29-Aug-16 20:39:05

I like Primark pants for every day.

DianaT1969 Mon 29-Aug-16 21:09:36

Another vote for primark - the boyshort style. About £1.50 and they are comfortable, wash well and last. I used to love Gap in the same shape, but they changed the elastic and aren't the same.

Onionringo Mon 29-Aug-16 21:16:34

Thanks, I'm off to Primark later this week for kids pants so I'll havea look at some for me too. No Asda near me unfortunately.

2legit2knit Mon 29-Aug-16 21:20:53

M and S short style multipacks are v comfy.

GhettoFabulous Mon 29-Aug-16 21:29:21

Primark or Debenhams full briefs. They give you a nice clean line under clothes, as well as being super comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now