Talk

Advanced search

Work Outfits

(7 Posts)
PatchthePigeon Thu 25-Aug-16 09:48:57

Can we have a thread where we post pics of our work outfit successes or looks we've seen and liked?

I'm feeling very shitty at work lately and haven't been making much effort. I've been shopping twice recently specifically for work outfits and have come back with different versions of things I already owned, so no better off than before I shopped!

Oh2beatsea Thu 25-Aug-16 22:46:42

No help to offer as I currently wear a uniform but would like ideas as I am changing jobs soon!

nousernames Thu 25-Aug-16 22:50:30

I've added this thread to my watch list in anticipation of all the inspiration I'm going to get !

hownottofuckup Thu 25-Aug-16 22:53:19

I'm returning to work soon and could really do with some inspiration. I have a pair of black Kendra shoe boots ready and want to get a black mac, but that's as far as I've got. Could really do with some inspiration!

Gillybobs Fri 26-Aug-16 08:53:52

No time or energy to post pics sorry but really wanted to say that I've had success with Banana Republic for work wear and they've for 20pc off everything at the moment. Also worth a look are Great Plains and Boden trousers and Ravello tops

Whatthequack Fri 26-Aug-16 12:45:40

Added to watchlist. I'm starting a new job soon, and could do with some inspiration.

PhyllisWig Fri 26-Aug-16 16:08:12

I have just had a power shop (limited to an hour by dh and kids) just for work stuff. I got:

Black ankle boots, navy slub dress (nicer than it sounds) from m&s

Navy trouser suit from H&m for 30, yes 30 quid. Obviously not the best quality but as good as Next or M&s, the cut of the jacket really suits and the trousers will do as day to day work trousers.

Ivory and navy star print shirt from Oasis (20% off)

Navy skinny trousers from GAP (30% off).

I need a couple more dresses, some plain tops and a cardi then I'm done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now