Talk

Advanced search

Wedding guest

(5 Posts)
Shadow1986 Sat 20-Aug-16 20:27:59

http://www.whistles.com/women/clothing/dresses/charlotte-shirt-dress-22794.html?dwvar_charlotte-shirt-dress-22794_color=Navy#prefn1=size&prefn2=subCategory&prefv1=12&prefv2=Dresses&start=1

What do you all think of this? Not long had a baby and thinking it would hide tummy/arms?

2protecttheinnocent Sat 20-Aug-16 20:30:19

I like it (not for me I'm too gifted in the boob department) don't know how for giving it would be on the tummy. Have you tried it on?

What where you thinking about shoes accessories etc?

Shadow1986 Sat 20-Aug-16 20:32:50

It seems to go out a bit at the tummy - to be honest my tummy isn't dreadful, but I just wouldn't feel comfortable with anything tight to that area. Accessories I was thinking probably nude?

No I haven't tried on, getting shopping is a bit difficult just now so this would be online.

2protecttheinnocent Sat 20-Aug-16 21:07:11

I think it's very pretty. Definately worth ordering and trying it on.

I think nude would look very classic and stylish

Me personally id do hot pink similar but then that's me.

Crocodillian Sat 20-Aug-16 21:29:08

That dress is similar to one that I wore to dh's graduation (mature student) after first dc, and my concerns were the same -arms and tummy. Mine was even the same colour, can't remember where it was from though. PILs complimented me on my weightloss but it was just clever dressing.
Nude or navy shoes will look lovely, although I like the suggestion of hot pink!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now