Talk

Advanced search

Crepey skin on my cleavage - any suggestions for lotions or potions?

(5 Posts)
Comedyusername Thu 18-Aug-16 22:31:16

I ignored my mum's advice and neglected my neck and cleavage, and now at the age of 38 I massively regret it.

Can anyone recommend any lotions, creams, serums etc that can improve the texture of my skin?

PollyPerky Thu 18-Aug-16 22:34:05

Nothing will get rid of wrinkles etc but you could try creams with retinol. Longer term , there are treatments to tighten the skin like DermaRoller and so on- even fillers for bad cases!

Comedyusername Sat 20-Aug-16 01:03:38

Thanks Polly. My first post so thrilled I got a reply smile

Went to Superdrug today and bought a jar of L'Oreal Revitalift Face, Contours & Neck, contains Retinol. Astounding how many products there are, so we shall see! Not expecting miracles though

echt Sat 20-Aug-16 08:08:45

You can still maintain where you are, though.

There used to be a chap on the TV back in the 90s, a beautician who always said to moisturise to to the top of the bra, the reason being that could/would be on show, so open to sun, etc.

Sunscreen a must.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 20-Aug-16 12:10:56

I'm in the same boat OP.
It's not helped by the way I sleep -on my side with my arm around my neck creating blo*dy wrinkles ( and I can't change the way I sleep- I've tried).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now