for those who have/had fillers would you go public?

(5 Posts)
Middleagebutdontfeelit Wed 17-Aug-16 07:02:30

So, I have had fillers and Botox several times. Went to my appt yesterday and was asked if I would consider being a model. They are looking for lower face improvement which I fit. Treatment would be free, and would also mean I could have this round of Botox included saving a considerable sum. All great as I love a bargain and juvederm isn't cheap.
The catch is this is for a national newspaper.

Would you do it or would you prefer to pay and remain discreet???

PotatoBread Wed 17-Aug-16 08:46:13

Personally I couldn't imagine anything worse than appearing in a national newspaper no matter what it was for as I'd feel too shy. But maybe that's just me. Depends if you want to keep the fact that you've had Botox etc a secret or don't mind people knowing. If you don't care if people know or not and don't mind appearing in a paper then do it especicially if it saves £££.

I don't admit the fact that I've had fillers to anyone grin

OnePlanOnHouzz Wed 17-Aug-16 08:48:41

If you were a model you would get a fee ON TOP of the free treatment !!! Negotiate yourself a better deal if this is going in the national press !!!!

JohnCheese Wed 17-Aug-16 10:13:11

Not in a fit. Have dabbled with Botox.
And absolutely agree with OnePlanOn, sheesh, you'd want to be getting a whole lot more than free Botox for a national newpaper.

AgathaF Wed 17-Aug-16 11:06:53

Wouldn't choose to go in a national newspaper anyway, never mind for fillers or botox. However, if that doesn't bother you then go for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now