Talk

Advanced search

Sports bra intervention please!

(5 Posts)
avocadosweet Tue 16-Aug-16 22:50:17

I know how to measure for a normal bra but I'm wondering if it's any different for a sports bra? The last one I got was a cup or so smaller than my actual size as i preferred a snug fit. I've since had two DC and am breastfeeding 4mo DD2, I've started running again and can barely squeeze into my old bra! I measure 35 under bust, 43 over bust bending forward. What size sports bra should i get? I'll need to buy online really. Thank you for any advice!

CMOTDibbler Tue 16-Aug-16 22:58:34

I'd try a 34G in a Freya, Anita or Panache (maybe a FF in Panache), and a 36ff if you go for Shock absorber.
Boobydoo are very good with advice, and do free returns. My favourite run bra (and I have a distressing number of sports bras) is the Freya

CelticPromise Tue 16-Aug-16 23:01:11

I love the panache underwired, for me it's the only bra I have to size up in the back. I'm normally a 30, measure 31, sports bra 32. I have also had good experiences with the Enell but that is a weird fit and you love or hate it I think.

avocadosweet Tue 16-Aug-16 23:10:09

Thank you, I'll have a look. Way off the 34B I'm cramming myself into at the moment then! (Used to be a 34C/D in regular bras).

OlennasWimple Tue 16-Aug-16 23:16:47

My best sports bra tip is to wear two: a fitted, shaped / wired one underneath and a crop top type over. This is the only way I have found to stop bounce

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now