Talk

Advanced search

Boden tags question

(7 Posts)
seven201 Tue 16-Aug-16 14:26:45

I bought a Boden summer dress in the sale about 6 weeks ago. It was a bit adventurous for me and I just haven't ended up wearing it. I kept the packaging and was about to throw that away today but read and see that Boden has a 3 month return policy! The dress has been hung in my wardrobe (I promise I have not worn it) but the thing is I can't remember if it just didn't come with tags on (as barcode on the plastic packaging) or if I removed the tags when I hung it up. Obviously I can't return it if I have removed the tags. I have an awful memory. Anyway, does anyone know if Boden clothes come with tags on? Sorry for giving you far too much info. I'm bored stuck under my 9 week old on the sofa!

ThomasHardyPerennial Tue 16-Aug-16 14:28:01

No they don't come with tags, only little bags with spare buttons (is applicable).

ThomasHardyPerennial Tue 16-Aug-16 14:28:19

*if

seven201 Tue 16-Aug-16 14:52:32

Oh amazing, thank you. I get my £50 back!

herecomesthsun Tue 16-Aug-16 22:42:08

they may ask for returns within 14 days in the sale though - remarkably helpful though they are

hairymuffet Wed 17-Aug-16 00:01:23

You might get a credit note, I've had that on sale items returned late.

seven201 Wed 17-Aug-16 04:29:09

Oh ok. I will read the returns policy again. I'd be happy with a credit note. Thanks both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now