Talk

Advanced search

Shoe help......

(6 Posts)
NameSake Sat 13-Aug-16 22:38:44

Hello,

I am 32 weeks pregnant, with preeclampsia......

I have been living in flip flops as I literally cannot get anything else on my feet, to say they are swollen is an understatement. I live in Scotland so the rain is fairly starting to come in now and also flip flops are now starting to strain my feet.

Just wondered if anyone had any shoe ideas for maaahooosively swollen feet?

I can't even get ugg boots on, even tried going up two sizes and wide fitting shoes, all to no avail sad

Any help would be appreciated.

X

Cakescakescakes Sat 13-Aug-16 22:44:12

I lived in bare feet indoors and wore flip flops briefly if I needed to go outside or a pair of trainers a size bigger with no laces in them. In Northern Ireland in December smile My feet were enormous!!

dinodiva Sun 14-Aug-16 09:15:30

uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_3,acc_3.2/1951100339

Would something like these elasticated ballerinas work? They're pretty soft and stretchy. I also had a pair of Primark espadrilles in a size up when I was pregnant, you could fold the heel bit down as well if they are still too small?

I found the fluid exited my body fairly swiftly after giving birth too, I weed pretty much constantly for a fortnight. smile

NameSake Sun 14-Aug-16 14:18:19

Thanks so much for the replies smile I've tried the little pumps and the elastic just cuts into my feet.

Ah well, all worth it in the end!

Thanks again X

blue2014 Sun 14-Aug-16 14:32:22

Depends what size you are? I've found deichman surprisingly brilliant but then I have gone up 2 shoe sizes

Knitella Sun 14-Aug-16 15:16:23

My friend was the same and ended up buying some mens trainers in a larger size than she'd normally wear. Sorry - that's probably a really unappealing option!! It was comfy and warm though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now